It’s a Spring themed month here on Mustard Seed Family. From March 20-April 20, we are focusing on the season of spring. There will be art activities, outside exploration, felt board fun, and much more! Please stay tuned for fun, cheap, and educational things to do with your toddler/preschooler.
Today I will be sharing a beautiful felt rainbow for your felt board.
I made a felt board a while back using a picture frame that I found at a thrift store and some flannel. The glass has been removed, and the flannel has been stretched to fit around the back of the frame. If you would like a detailed tutorial, click here.
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple felt
- Permanent marker
- Trace a big half-circle with the red felt and cut it out.
- Next trace five more half circles to make the different colors of the rainbow.
- Cut out the orange to fit into the next space in the red.
- Cute the rest of the colors of felt until you finish with purple.
There you have a beautiful rainbow that your child can build on their own felt board!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this activity, and thanks for stopping by!
Below are links to some other activities on
Mustard Seed Family:
Go check them out and tell me what you think!