2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon…
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
Preheat the oven to 300°F
1. Combine oats, nuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
2. On medium heat in a pot, melt butter. Stir in maple syrup and salt.
3. Remove from heat and add vanilla.
4. Pour butter mixture over the oats/nuts and stir until blended.
5. Pour onto a large sheet pan.
6. Cook for 30 minutes stirring every ten minutes.
7. Remove from oven, cool, and transfer to a large bowl.
It smells so good you guys!
Here it is out of the oven.
Breakfast Banana Popsicles
Vanilla Yogurt (Greek or Regular)
1. Peel the bananas and cut them into halves or thirds.
2. Stick the popsicle sticks into the banana pieces.
3. Cover the bananas with yogurt and sprinkle on the granola.
4. Place wax paper on a cookie sheet and put the bananas covered in yogurt and granola on top of the wax paper. Once you have all the bananas covered, place the cookie sheet in the freezer and freeze overnight.