This hairstyle is soft and romantic. It’s a perfect way to wear your hair on an evening out.
1. To start, separate your hair into three sections. The back section, and two front sections that stop behind your ear. Braid the front two sections. After you braid it from top to bottom, thicken the braid by pulling on each strand.
2. Clip the braids out of the way and backcomb the rest of your hair to create some volume.
3. Let both braids down and take the braid on the heavy side of your hair and wrap it around the other side of your hair to make a side ponytail. Secure the braid with a clear elastic.
(Similar to this hair tutorial from last week)
4. Split the hair right above the elastic and pull the end of the ponytail through. This will help keep the braid in place, and help to hide the elastic.
5. Wrap the braided side ponytail around into a bun and secure with bobby pins. You can hide the end of the ponytail by placing it underneath the bun.
Here is the finished look.
I’m including a slideshow below to better display each step.
To see more of my hairstyles, click this link or click beauty and hair on the menu bar at the top of this page.