Hey y’all! Ready for another hair tutorial?
This one would be really pretty to wear to a holiday party.
1. Separate your hair into three sections. The back section, and two front sections that stop behind your ear.
2. Braid a front section. After you braid it from top to bottom, thicken the braid by pulling on each strand.
Here’s the other side.
3. Take the braid from one side and wrap it around the other side to make a side ponytail. Secure the braid with a clear elastic.
4. With the other braid, wrap it around the ponytail until the end of the braid. To secure the braid into the ponytail, braid it into the rest of the ponytail.
5. I decided to leave a section out of the opposite side of the ponytail, and then I curled it with a thin barrel curling iron.
Here is the finished look!