Apple Spice Dump Cake
Tis the season for comfort food! This dessert is not only delicious, but also simple to make. All you need is a cake mix, butter, oats, and apples. There’s no mixing, rising, or any of that fuss usually associated with baked goods.
Here is how it will look when it comes out! Yum.
Of course it’s best to enjoy this cake with ice cream and French pressed coffee. If you don’t eat it right away, heating it up for a few seconds in the microwave will do the trick.
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 6 Apples, chopped
- 2 sticks of butter, melted
- Old Fashioned Oats (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 F. Spray bottom of 13 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place chopped apples in pan. Top with dry cake mix, and pour melted butter over top, making sure to cover top with butter as much as possible.
- Sprinkle oats on the top.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until bubble. Serve warm. Enjoy!