Narnia Themed Nursery – Part 3: Fur Pillow and Aslan

Fur Pillow

This week we’ve incorporated fur into the nursery by adding a beautiful fur pillow on the glider.  I purchased it from Walmart for  $15.  This fur represents one of my favorite books in the Narnia series, The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.  I imagine the White Witch having a lot of this fur in her palace.

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law found this while they were shopping after Christmas.  He is so soft and the perfect size for those monthly pictures.  This nursery wouldn’t be Narnia themed without him.

If you haven’t already, take a look at my first and second post of this beautiful nursery.  And don’t forget to tune in next week for another snapshot of my boy’s room in the making.

9 Comments Add yours

1. Rebekah says:

This is so cute!! I can’t wait to see what you have when it is all put together. So creative!

1. Janell says:

Thanks! I love decorating!

2. Angel says:

Very nice nursery! I don’t think I have ever seen a Narnia themed one before. Nice! 🙂

1. Janell says:

Thanks! It’s actually a pretty simple theme. Mostly woodland animals and creatures. I just love those books!

3. Carissa says:

I love this theme! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Narnia themed nursery before. Great idea!

1. Janell says:

Thanks Carissa! I wanted to do something different this time 🙂

I would love to hear from you!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s