As a former Stylist, I have a passion for finding great products. In the next couple of months I am going to share some of my favorite products; from hair care all the way down to my favorite toenail polish.
Please join me in my “Favorite Things” COUNTDOWN:
#7: Aquage® Uplifting Foam
I had never heard of the Aquage® line before. Then I saw Kate using this particular product on The Small Things Blog, and I just had to give it a try. My hair is fine textured, and it’s difficult for me to obtain and keep my desired volume…especially in the fringe area. This uplifting foam creates the perfect amount of lift, without making me hair feel sticky and full of product.
This is how I use the uplifting foam. You are more than welcome to check out the Aquage® website for their insights on using this product as well as what other products they carry.
How to Use the Uplifting Foam:
1. Towel dry freshly shampooed and conditioned hair.
2. Create a part on the far side of your head and spray.
3. After you spray down your part, create a part next to it and spray some more. (I part my hair in 2 inch increments.)
4. Once you are finished spraying, rub the product into your scalp.
5. Use a comb to spread the rest of the product through the ends of your hair.
6. Blow dry your hair in an upward motion to create lift.
Please stay tuned for #6 of my “Favorite Things” Countdown!
*Disclaimer: This is not a paid promotion.